This course is designed to give surveyors detailed information and specifications regarding the Survey Guidelines under the Harmonized System of Survey and Certification (HSSC), including the following content:
- IMO Resolution A.1104(29) – Survey guidelines under the Harmonized System of Survey and Certification (HSSC), 2015
- Types of Surveys
- Application and Arrangement of the guidelines under the Harmonized System of Survey and Certification (HSSC)
- Description of the various Types of Survey: Initial, Annual, Intermediate, Periodical and Renewal Surveys
- Inspections of the outside of the ship’s bottom of cargo ships
- Additional surveys
- Completion of surveys
- Amplification of Terms and Conditions
- Guidelines for Surveys for all Statutory Certificates under HSSC
- Diagrammatic Arrangement of Survey & Certification under HSSC
- Merchant Marine Circular No.152 (Panama)
Refer to: GTCS-Flyer.pdf
Instruction for Examination Paper
- All questions are to be attempted.
- Access to HSSC, 2015 [Resolution A.1104(29)], as amended, is allowed (open-book examination).
- Select one letter only: a), b), c), d) or e) on the examination paper which is supplied to indicate which you judge to be the correct answer.
- Only one answer is the correct.
- Minimum score: 70% of correct answers.
IMPORTANT: Once you have read and understood the Reading Material, you can proceed to begin the examination by clicking on the bottom “START THE EXAM” in the upper right part of this page.